Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas was final better

I was shocked this Christmas and final got along with my husband. I explained to him I wanted to try and save the marriage. Like always I have done in the past but I did a lot more. I told him I was making Christmas about him instead of the kids. I went out and purchased 300.00 worth of cooking items. Pot and pan and wooden spoons just for him. He loves to cook and he was so happy and shocked this year. I was even more shocked when I received a coach purse from him. Which shocked the hell out of me. I normal get stuiped things like a cooler and things like that. We normal also always fight at the company dinner no one can tell were both upset we just keep it between the both of us. It been a lot of work not to fight with him mainly because we have no relationship together. I have been reading a book called Getting the love I deserve which has helped out a lot.

AM hoping this year to also get a relation and maybe sex. I have no clue the last time I had sex with him and just hope things get alot better with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment