Monday, November 30, 2009
Feeling alone all the time is just getting old...
I hate the feeling am having of being alone. I wounder what it would be like to just sit on the coach and be held. That would shock me if one day John asked to hold me I wouldn't know what to say I would think the worst had happened. I don't even know if I would let him at this point. Allowing my self to be in a spot of weakness just scares me to dealth with him. I just can't relax like tonight he says am sorry for being an ass hole. Then I wounder why he says it and does he mean it. Am so tired of fighting I just can't fight anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jessica - please don't feel that you are all alone. There are a lot of people here that will provide you with opinion, comfort, and pretty much anything you want. Just let us know. LHC xx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much right now am working on finishing what I started 17 years ago. That my education so I can final feel a lot happier and have a lot more choose in my life.
ReplyDeleteI have felt exactly what you describe. I know how difficult it is. I know how difficult it is to know there are people ready to listen, and to truly accept you as you are, and to simply care about you because of who you are without any concern for anything may have ever done.
ReplyDeleteWe can always be reached though.