Monday, November 30, 2009

My dream life is so different then what I have

My dream home is so different it a place I must visit to keep me focus. It a very nice place. It not large just big enough for my family. We have a nice yard with an area to BBQ and chairs and table to eat outside. Then some very peaceful trees to just relax around to keep the sun off of us. I also dream of a pool and spa and other times I don't see it.

Inside the house there plenty of room to have friends and family over for meals. We all have a space to be alone or be a family together. I just can relax and there not much to fight about. When we need are time to laugh and feel safe and secure it there. I just want a place where we don't have everything half way. Like now it bugs me I have half a couch how did this happen. Its a sec piece and we only got half and then we have 2 other piece to other sets. It looks very bad and nothing looks right. I get so angry dealing with this. I just want to toss it because things will never change. It reminds me of my marriage am married but I only have the title. Not the person am married to.

This coming year am buying a couch and what I need from now on. I'm so done with having half of a life. I want it all and I will have it even if it costs me my marriage. I want a better life and I hope things change before I change so much I don't come back.

It hard that all that needs to be done is some simple things and I have to scream for it to be done. It upseting it would only take a day to correct it but John refusses to give that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment