Monday, November 30, 2009

My goals are simple but so hard to reach...

I have been trying for years to complete the simplist of thing but now am really ready to final finish them. I have decided to finish college and attend an L.V.N Program my reason are simple. I have a few strong need to help other people. I really enjoy helping and talking to other people. It like a need I have like to eat and drink. If someone needs me am there. I love helping people find there way though problems. I enjoy seeing them fix things or learn new things.

My other goal is to pay off all my credit cards in the next few months. I also feel I really need to close my accounts so I don't destroy the rating while I spend the next few years finding myself...

The other thing I plan on finishing is a room for myself to just relax in. Some place to call my own and just be able to enjoy. Some place I can feel relax and find the time to do what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment